Follow Chef Bo on Instagram @chefbo_thefishman and @thefishman_restaurant!
1 Geoduck from Canada
Green onion (a bundle)
Ginger (1 knob)
2 cups Bean Sprout
1 cup Canola oil (or Sunflower oil)
1. Julienne or finely slice the green onion and ginger and set aside.
2. Prepare the geoduck by blanching in hot water, drenching in an icebath, and removing shell and outter skin. Remove the shell and the gut ball and then thinly slice the geoduck siphon and body meat.
3. Blanch the bean sprouts in boiling water for 10-20 seconds.
3. Add the geoduck to the hot water after the bean sprouts have been removed. Blanch the thinly sliced geoduck in the water for 10 seconds, stir so that it all cooks evenly.
4. To Build your dish add the bean sprouts to the base of the geoduck shell, next place the sliced geoduck meat, and then the julienne ginger, and green onion on top. Add a drizzle of soy sauce to the top of the dish.
5. Add half a cup of oil to a pan, and heat on high until it starts to smoke.
6. Carefully pour the oil over the whole dish and enjoy!